This course aims to provide students with the requisite skills and competence in handling passengers on board an aircraft as well as learn other important aspects of airlines e.g. Life Saving, Emergency evacuation, serving meals & drinks etc.
Course Duration: 15 Months
(Inclusive of Industrial attachment: 3 months)
The Following topics are covered:
- Air Travel, Ticketing & Tourism (Level I - Foundation)
- Special Passengers & Baggage Handling
- Airports & Aircrafts (Handling & Procedures)
- On - Board / In flight services
- Roles & Responsibilities of Cabin attendants
- Customer Care & Service
- Aircraft Safety Policy
- Emergency Procedures and Evacuation
- Food & Beverage Service Control
- Swimming (Life Saving) techniques
- First Aid
- Foreign Language(mandatory)
NB/: In conjuction with YMCA (Kenya), our cabin crew students are trained in life saving techniques during their swimming lessons.
Tuition Fee - Kshs. 20,000/- Per Term (Term - 3 Months)Material Fee - Kshs.10,000/- (Incl. of Foreign Language)
Exam Fee - Kshs. 10,000/- (Incl. of Foreign Language)
For the successfull Cabin Crew student, career prospects may be pursued in Local, Regional or International airlines/ charters and also in organisations that are wholly engaged in air transportation as well as in Air Travel and other related services.
N/B Material & Exam fee above is for the full course